I love nachos, and if you do too–I’m about to blow your mind with the simplicity of these. PS-Yes, they are healthy. #win.
Here’s What You Need:
- Candles (optional)
- Protein of choice (I like doing ground beef but chicken breast is good too)
- Taco seasoning
- Corn tortilla chips
Optional Add Ons:
- Black beans
- Cook meat of choice in taco seasoning and set aside
- Heat oven to broil
- Line a small baking ramekin with foil
- Lay a handful of chips in the ramekin (don’t freak–I do 2 big handfuls. I like chips yo.
- Scoop 1/2 -1 cup of meat on the chips
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Throw in the oven for 2-5 min until cheese is heated
- Take out and top with whatever makes you happy 🙂